6 Beiträge
jan221972 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the counter top? Is it Granit? - I am having a hard time picking my Granit. I have a grey/green center island with off white per emitter cabinets. The floor will be shaw dis... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jan221972 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jan221972 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what and porpoise kitchen - What color are the perimeter cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
jan221972 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stove - What's the size and make of the stove?
    Kommentar
jan221972 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of trim - What color is the trim I know the siding is Latte
    1 Kommentar
jan221972 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this house? - We are building in Lewes De \. Can you tell me where this house is so I can see it? I would like to see the color on a house instead of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare