14 Beiträge
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Fireplace Mantle color - Well, I goofed. I thought I would like a white fireplace mantle, but it does not go well at all with the color on the walls, color of the r... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with glaze color for Cinnamon stain on Knotty Alder cabinets - I've attached a picture from Houzz of the stain color I want on my knotty alder cabinets and the front door. The designer on the photo ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with exterior colors for a stone and brick home - I need help with choosing the exterior colors for my stone and brick home. I originally wanted to paint my columns the same color as the In... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with design for steps to front porch - Hello! I need help designing the path and steps from the driveway to my front porch. The drive is to our right of the house. My front doo... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this idea too busy for my sunroom - I have selected Slate Supremo WInter White for my sunroom floor. One wall will be a solid wall. I have fallen in love with The Enchanted F... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color paint is on the walls? - I have saved this picture for inspiration for months. This is exactly the color scheme I want to have, so can you please tell me what color... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thin Brick Veneer kitchen backsplash - Where in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton area can I get thin brick veneer for my kitchen backsplash? I have found a few sites online, but I wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Induction or electric cooktop? - I am building a new house and have to decide on appliances. I don't have gas, so I need to go electric for my cooktop. Should I go inducti... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Janan C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Built-ins or Furniture? - In my floor plan, there is a niche opposite the angled island designed for either a built-in buffet and hutch, or a furniture piece. Which ... Jetzt abstimmen
    22 Kommentare    58 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...