831 Beiträge
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pull strings on pants? Tool to pull them out? - I have pants and lounge pants which have pull strings. After washing a few times some pull-strings have gotten pulled inside the hem around ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was trying to watch a webinar and this pops up - I've watched these webinars many times, American Orchid Society, and never had this happen before. Same computer, no changes to internet con... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sweet Potato Casserole?? - With mini marshmallows. I'm tasked making this for a family Easter dinner. I've never made it before and the thought of having marshmallows ... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to cut a block of dark chocolate?? - I bought a block of Callebaut dark chocolate at Whole Foods. Its only a little over 1/2 lb. I wanted to cut it to melt and cannot find anyth... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Butternut Squash...how to cook it? - I was gifted a beautiful butternut squash from their garden. I've never cooked one before. I looked around online and thought soup sounded g... Lesen Sie mehr
    51 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microsoft popups - I have a Dell desktop. I have it approx. 2 yrs. I use Firefox browser and iCloud to save photos which are taken with my phone. At least 1x ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buying a new car, what are all the fees tacked on to the price?? - Looking to buy a 2023 Honda CRV. Dealer offered the price I would accept. He didn't mention the fees. Asked for a print out of the specs an... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mango recipe ideas? - I'm in S. Florida and have a large Mango tree in the yard. I have so many Mangos and have run out of ideas what to do with them. I tried mak... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gifts which are American? - Daughter and family are traveling to Ireland to visit family members of her husband. There are a bunch of young cousins, teens and early 20'... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
jane__ny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to begin? Contractor or Kitchen Designer? - I plan a total gut of my kitchen. Its a difficult space with angled walls, strangely angled entry, a powder room which faces the kitchen. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...