19 Beiträge
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Telling the difference between sweet autumn clematis and large flower - Over the years I have found What I thought was large flowered clematis growing only for it to get out of control and recognize it too late f... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
decorating sunroom sliding glass doors - Hello I have a sunroom which as total of 8 functional sliding doors. We have finished the ceiling and prep to install wood grain flooring. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To crown or not to crown - Hello we are finishing up on our kitchen remodel. Wanted to install crown on top of the cabinets but the too tall cabinet won't allow it. Sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with backyard design please - We have moved into this house that had an old glass greenhouse that needed demo. Im left with the foundation with water and gas access. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finally ready to start the kitchen - Had family illness that postponed this largest part of the entire house remodel. My husband and I have drawn up the latest of 2 kitchen layo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with fireplace redo - Hello I've gotten such great ideas from here before so thought I'd try again. I have this 1970's fireplace 84 1/2" wide and 43 1/4&quo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Critique my kitchen plan please. - Having trouble using the design software so can't see this in 2D Not sure of cabinet sizes, distances ect. My kitchen is gutted and is win... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout help please - Don't know how or what sizes my cabinets should be. We have gutted the kitchen. It has no windows. The island I have planned is small but I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design - Sorry forgot to add sketch
    2 Kommentare
Janet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design - Hello. We are at a point in our house renovation where we have gutted the kitchen but I'm having problems using design software with America... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...