6 Beiträge
janis1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This room is perfect for my daughter-beautiful! Brand of comforter? - Maybe it's custom. Looking to update my daughter's room without painting her pink walls. This could work!
    1 Kommentar
janis1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for something similar to this discontinued fabric - Love this upholstery fabric, but emailed the company and has been discontinued, Anyone know of a similar fabric? Any ideas? Thanks so much... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
janis1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Disregard the last 2 photos, the correct photo isn't coming through! - Disregard last 2 photos I questioned, correct photo didn't come through, sorry
    1 Kommentar
janis1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here's the fabic I meant to ask about!!! - Can you tell me where to find it?
    1 Kommentar
janis1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know this chair fabric? - Looking for this fabric, any idea what name/brand? Thanks!!
    3 Kommentare
janis1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with Living Room! Wish I was a designer! : ( Thx! : ) - I'm completely stuck! Please give advice on... 1. Westmoreland Cabinet (Global Views) in LR? 2. Need coordinating rug for entry 3. Re... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare