10 Beiträge
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Support for Counter Seating - I have a small counter that I want to turn into a seating area. the height is 36”, Depth 23” and length is 84”. in order to sit comfortably ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Ideas fo Zone 6b - Hi- Looking for some ideas on foundation shrubs to plant. I’m on a slight slope so I was thing about putting something a little taller on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for steps and walkway- Outdoor - Hi- I’m looking for some ideas on what to do with this area. I was thinking about removing the timber steps and doing an all pavers steps. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Walkway Ideas - Looking for some ideas for a new front walkway. I drew a line for what I was thinking for the new walkway path. I also circled an area that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrubs/Plant Ideas for pool area - Hi- I’m looking for some suggestions for easy maintenance shrubs/ground cover/ plants etc...I’d like to do something in between the to large... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Boxing Out Porch Columns - Hi- I'm trying to update my porch to create more of a clean/square look. My plan was to use 1x6 across the top underneath the soffit. Then w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Boxing Out Porch Columns - Hi- I'm trying to update my porch to create more of a clean/square look. My plan was to use 1x6 across the top underneath the soffit. Then... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb Appeal for 70's Brick Rancher - Hello- I'm looking for some ideas on what color to paint my brick exterior. The brick is a clay type brick with deep grout lines. Ideally I ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
70's Rancher Curb Appeal Suggestions - Hi- I'm looking to start revamping the front of our house to create more curb appeal. Just looking for some suggestions on what I should do... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Brick Color Ideas - Hello- I'm looking for some ideas on what color to paint my brick exterior. The brick is a clay type brick with deep grout lines. Ideally ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare