16 Beiträge
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom floor question - Hi! Absolutely love this project. Can you tell me what the dark product is on the floor and shower wall, is it a metal-look tile or stone?
    Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choice of two different bathroom designs, and I can't choose! Helllp! - Hi, I have a bathroom 2.6m wide by 6.25m long. At each end there is a door to the master bedroom, and at the top end of the room a door to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi! Would love to know paint colour... - What is the wonderful blue paint you have used?
    1 Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Da dove questo bellissimo pavimento di legno? - Questo è uno dei più belli appartamenti che ho visto su Houzz! Mi potresti dire da dove questo bellissimo parquet? Grazie mille!
    Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Im in love with the tub! - Great project! Could you share where that beautiful tub came from please?
    Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where was the installation from? - Would you be able to say where this came from? Its incredible!
    1 Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pricing - Could I ask the price of this set please? I would love to receive your brochure too.
    Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
copper panels - Can I ask who supplied those amazing copper panels behind the bed?
    Kommentar
jasmine33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
expensive glass mosaics from Italy or Chinese imports? - Hi, I was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me.. I love beautiful mosaics from Bizassa and SICIS, which come with a hefty p... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...