40 Beiträge
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sheer drapes for french door or large windows, ? - We have a a french door with two adjacent large wondows in the living room, looking out to the pool. the view is great but texas sun can be ... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare    6 Stimmen
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
staircase runner - Hi all, I want to add a runner to my staircase, they are steep and slip hazard, generally uncomfortable to climb. I am wondering about fabri... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what do I put on the vanity wall between mirrors ? - We have a new bathroom with a LARGE vanity. About 9 feet. I have two 4 *2 feet mirrors but there is a space about 40 inches in between we do... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rock ridge WHITE QUARTZITE TILE: does anyone have it on their floors ? - We tried the online mock up on floor and decor, too much brown and didnt like it. Can anyone comment if its that bad? like the grey pattern ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curse of the champagne Bronze >:( - We decided to redo the master bath and "scored" two champagne Bronze faucets from Delta on prime day, unseen (I know..) plan was... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
90s black bathroom remodel help! - We are moving into a 90s home with a master bath which is OK otherwise but has a shiny black vanity and jetted tub with neutral stone like c... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with breakfast table light. - I have a Sputnik over my kitchen island and a 24 inch hanging light over my 4 feet breakfast table which occupies too much space in my small... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
grout staining mess. - I had a beer fueled idea of staining my bathroom subway tile grout lines from white to charcoal, and initially used a pen, then a grout stai... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio suggestions ! - I have a small flagstone paved patio which is very unleveled due to weathering and tree roots. It is having severe water logging issues afte... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jay J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking exterior color palette - Our HOA of 6 distinct 1970s bungalows (~1600sqft each) has decided to re paint. I want to offer a change in color, may be contrasting trim. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...