8 Beiträge
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Square Trimless Recessed Lighting - I am trying to get a square trimless recessed led lighting fixture in order to get a look like the one in the attached photo. However everyt... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New roof for Modern Style - I am remodeling my house and will be changing the roof as well. I want to get a modern look and was considering a standing seam metal roof. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern Style Ranch Home Roofing: Metal vs Composition Shingles - Hi: I am currently doing a major renovation of a ranch house in the San Francisco Bay Area; and trying to build it in a modern style. I was ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry Doors from Foret Doors - Hi: I am really interested in a wood entry door from Foret Doors (shown in the photo); but haven't been able to get enough reviews about thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier under skylight - How is the chandelier hanging under the skylight? Also what is the brand/model of the chandelier?
    Kommentar
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture under skylight - How is the light fixture under the skylight installed? Is the skylight strong enough to hold it, or was something done additional to hold it... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant under skylight - Who is the manufacturer of the pendant light fixture integrated under the skylight? What is the product name?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Yogini Jayaraman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fixture above the long table - What is the fixture above the long table? Is it a custom fixture or a standard product from a company?
    1 Kommentar