4 Beiträge
Jayne Mierke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Making a Large wheel look modern - I want to make this wheel fit in to my decor....I have painted the top of the wall Black...then will put the wheel...Does it look to country... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
Jayne Mierke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage door conversion? - Hi..We have a 2 door attached garage on our house and we are in the process of converting one side to house. Unfortunately the window will h... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jayne Mierke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to know where to find pictures and ideas to decorate a window over the bed.The room is small about 11x11 and really the only sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jayne Mierke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi I would like to know the supplier of these night stands ...love them Jayne
    2 Kommentare