36 Beiträge
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Art piece - I love that beautiful framed picture above the sideboard - would you mind telling me source ?
    Kommentar
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would also LOVE to know the maker of those beautiful lamps. - Anyone know the manufacturer or source for those lamps ?
    Kommentar
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would love to know if those are custom pillows? - Would like to buy those pillows unless they are custom - ?
    Kommentar
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console Table - I love that console table - just curious if you purchased as is ...and where ?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would love to know where to get that great rug!! Thank You
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I absolutely love that little silver end table--could you share the source?
    Kommentar
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I absolutely love those pillows - can you tell me are those custom or can I purchase them somewhere ?
    2 Kommentare
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would love to know where that fabulous zebra pillow can be found.
    4 Kommentare
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Realllly want that desk--anyone know where it is from? Also want the chair.....thanks
    3 Kommentare
jaynes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is that absolutely gorgeous desk in between the beds from?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...