11 Beiträge
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table? - Where is the table from>
    Kommentar
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color/ brand - What color is the paint behind crib?
    Kommentar
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ottoman/Stool? - Where is the foot stool/ottoman from?
    1 Kommentar
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair - Where is the chair from?
    3 Kommentare
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shades & Lamp - Hi! Could you please advise where the shades are from and the lamp? is that chalkboard paint on the stripe behind crib?
    1 Kommentar
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BATHROOM FLoor - What is the flooring in here?
    Kommentar
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RE: BATHROOM FLOOR! - I love this! What is the floor in the bathroom? Are there any pics of it?
    4 Kommentare
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
jb2613 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I. LOVE. THIS! - I am absolutely OBSESSED with this color combination! I am a handbag designer and was just so thrilled to see such cheery pops of color..I a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...