6 Beiträge
jbaverette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint color is the exterior? - On the front of the house it looks grey but on the side it looks more like a taupe.
    1 Kommentar
jbaverette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finishing Hardwoods - My husband and I have finished putting down our hardwoods and sanding them. After we stain and polyurethane do we sand again before the sec... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
jbaverette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding the perfect grey! - I need help finding the perfect grey for my kitchen cabinets. The pictures I have added is the color I want. I'm using the same style cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jbaverette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jbaverette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Who is the manufacturer of the chandelier? It's beautiful.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jbaverette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color - Can you tell the name of the wall color that's behind the cowboy canvas?
    1 Kommentar