14 Beiträge
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave with features similar to Whirlpool Speedcook - I'm looking for a microwave with a convection/microwave cooking mode similar to the speedcook mode on my Whirlpool Gold convection/microwave... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much checking is normal in a cedar post? - I had a gazebo built last summer and several of the posts have checking in them. I know that checking is normal with cedar, but my checks se... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperate mom considering TruGreen - I'm desperate. I've been on this forum for about 3 years now. You all have been so helpful to answer a newbie's questions. I've learned a lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Second story -- would you do hardwood? - We recently replaced the carpet in our dining room and study with site-finished 3 1/4 inch oak to match the rest of the house. So our downst... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Stairwell - Any suggestions on how I can paint this stairwell? Would an articulating ladder work? Here is a pic: The entryway is 24' feet high. From the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Put wood on staircase? - I'm thinking about taking out the carpet on my staircase and changing it to be wood treads. If you've done something like this, are you happ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Worms in the house! - Umm... aren't they supposed to be staying out in the garden? We had four in our bedroom tonight, two in the living room, and two in another ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which mower for 1/2 acre? - Our lot is 1/2 acre, but the actual lawn area is about 3600 sq. feet in the back and 3100 sq. feet in the front. This was the estimate done ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small frogs/toads - I have itty bitty little frogs or toads (I don't know which) hopping around my yard. They're no bigger than a dime. Does anyone else have th... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Jasmine Bayliss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leyland Cypress - Seiridium Canker - I thought I had seen a post about this a while back but the search function isn't coming up with anything tonight. In any case, I have abou... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...