39 Beiträge
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White paint for kitchen cabinets? - My kitchen was demoed today. And I need to choose cabinet paint color (white) and wall color (another paint). I LOVE this kitchen inspo and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint trim! Advice on windows/doors? - I thought i was going to leave as is, but just too much brown. I am going to paint trim and baseboards, but should i leave door and window f... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decor for wall staircase HELP!! - Ok, you all have the best design eyes!! I have finally come to the conclusion that this painting will not fit on any of my walls (6x4) excep... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family room layout: large sectional or chaise/sofa? - Hi! Want to maximize seating. First couple photos is the living room (not my furniture) and the other is a sofa/chaise I was considering, I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP Split entry way decor?? - Thoughts on walls and if you would decorate them when coming into split entryway home?? I have this one large painting, but i can’t see it h... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Office Layout / Open Room? - We live in a split level home, and obviously this room isn't the most conducive as an office, however, thats what we need it to be. How woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I make this NOT look like an altar?? - How do I make this NOT look like an altar? I can’t remove the stone as the wood floor does not go underneath it. And I thought about maybe p... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar area design?? - Need help with bringing this together! This is my bar area next to formal living room. How would you make this look good, and see that nook ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Office area - Layout help - I have a large downstairs area and this area leads to playroom. My design dilemma is how to lay out. My plan is to put two long desks agains... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jbella2012 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spanish dining room help - Spanish revival dining room recs needed: rug or no rug? Decor on or near buffet: sconces or skinny, tall iron lamps or candelabras? Curtain ... Lesen Sie mehr
    99 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...