10 Beiträge
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planters - Hi Where can I get the big square and smaller sort of rectangular planters? What a fabulous soace!!! I want to live there ;)
    2 Kommentare
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapery - Hi What brand and fabric and color of drapery did you use? And what's the length of it? Thank you. What a wonderful space!!
    1 Kommentar
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Couch - Hello, Where can I find the Grey Couch? Wonderful space, Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stairs Lighting - Hello, Where can I get these long lights? And great job! Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall finish - Hi What's the wall finish you used? Concrete? And maybe name the technique, too? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sliding doors - Where can I purchase them??? Love them!!!
    3 Kommentare
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to buy the bed and chains - I want to buy the bed and the chains that hook up to the ceiling Where can I purchase them? Thank you
    Kommentar
Hjuhvvbn Cvhhhn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you ship to Canada? - Postal code T2T 1M8 Calgary Alberta Thank you
    2 Kommentare