5 Beiträge
jc07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cannot access idea book on iPad - The tab has a green band around it
    Kommentar
jc07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cannot access idea book on iPad - The is a green band on this tab and I cannot access
    1 Kommentar
jc07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
iPhoto - I used to be able to tap Share and add a photo to my iPhoto's using my iPad and the iPad hours app...but that option no longer appears under... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jc07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would like to use blue as focal instead of the red - There is a lot of brown in this room. I'd like to go with a blueish green and a new rug. What blue color to choose (I don't want to get ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
jc07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great room ideas? - Open room with light beach sand grey walls and white trim. Lots of warm brown, with textured couch and love seat. Accented with pale celer... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar