20 Beiträge
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning - How is the top cleaned? Can cleaning products be used?
    Kommentar
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallcovering - Could you please tell me either the pattern name or which York book I can find this wallpaper. Thank you!
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the bed!!! - I would love to know where I can find this bed. It is just beautiful. Thanks for your time.
    3 Kommentare
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed - Could you please give me some information on the bed. Was it custom made or purchased? If it was purchased, I would love to know where I co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Could you please give me some information on the wallpaper. The brand and pattern would be much appreciated. Thank you! Beautiful room.
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size - I would like to know the size of this art. Thank you.
    Kommentar
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Could you give more detail on the wallpapers. The pattern names and colors of both. Thank you for your time.
    4 Kommentare
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cultured Stone - Beautiful work!!! Could you tell me the manufacturer and color of the cultured stone used? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
jc84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love...EVERYTHING!!! - I would love to know the paint color and the drapery color as well as where I could order the drapery. Thank you so much!!!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...