20 Beiträge
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed light --- good LED or stay with incandescents? - I have a bit of a dilemma. My contractor installed 4 inch housing for two recessed lights in the shower and bathroom. I would like to conti... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Design - polished chrome or satin nickel on wood? - I have a bathroom that is contemporary design, intended to be spa like. It has whites and doug fir (beam, vanity, and will have frosted gla... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are these polished chrome or brushed nickel - Did you use polished chrome door handles on the fir doors? Or did you go with brushed nickel? I think the latter is nicer on doug fir, but... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nickel finish on door handle versus bathroom? - I have ordered a similar door, and have polished chrome on wood vanity and in bathroom. But is polished chrome door handle odd for a bathro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
polsiihed chrome or satin nickel - are the pulls a polished chrome, or something else?
    Kommentar
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these polished chrome pulls on vanity? - I have similar colored wood, and wondering if i should switch to brushed/satin nickel for softer finish, or stick with polished chrome like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jcdanek hat eine Diskussion gestartet
polished chrome, or some satin finish on hardware? - Is the hardware a polished chrome used on the wood?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...