103 Beiträge
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are these chairs from? - I LOVE this space! Ca you please share where these chairs are from? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
couches - Can you please share where these couches are from? Love the low profile and they look so comfortable. Such a beautiful house, good job!
    3 Kommentare
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Can you please share where this table is from? Love it!
    1 Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this table from? - I seem to think that this table is just what I have been looking for. Will you please let me know where you found it? If you do not have t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
metal structures for climbing vines against the wall - Where can I find those metal structures agains the house? I have been looking for something just like those but I haven't had any luck. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
table - Where is this table from? I love it!
    Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Can you please tell me where I can find this dining table? Thank you!
    Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
buffet - where is the sideboard/buffet from? thanks
    3 Kommentare
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Where can I find this table?
    Kommentar
jchan110 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Width of structure - I absolutely love this screen and would really appreciate knowing it's dimensions, specifically the length. Thank you so much!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...