6 Beiträge
jck910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Needs Some Finishing Touches - Bathroom tile, tub, toilet and vanity recently replaced. It all looked good until it was all installed then it became boring. Tub, toilet,... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
jck910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint TV Wall Black or Not? NOT SEE UPDATE OF WALL - This is the TV wall in my small den. That is a 42" TV and we are looking to replace it with a 65" with width of 57". The wall... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
jck910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I white wash this fireplace or not? - Fireplace in a late 60's cape cod home. Brick is not the best. Should I leave it alone or white wash it. Walls are Farrow & Ball Bone, r... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
jck910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Knack of Choosing Paint Color - From reading comments on Houzz I know this is difficult with the way colors show up on monitors. Looking to change LR walls from BM Golden ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jck910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture Arrangement Help - Here is a floor plan of my sister's 21' x 15' den. She just remodeled her kitchen and opened the wall to this room and has counter height se... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jck910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Ideas for Den - I am looking for furniture arrangement for this small den. Plan and pictures included. This is my inspiration room: [https://www.houzz.com/... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare