21 Beiträge
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior Trim and doors on remodel - Doing a major remodel on a 20 year old home. We have white 6-panel doors and white trim. I was planning to replace with alder wood doors and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staining old maple floors - Has anyone had luck staining natural maple floors. These are 20 years old. I'm tired of the light wood. I've heard they don't stain we'll.
    1 Kommentar
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for Rowe fabric - I'm trying to find a fabric to match a Rowe loveseat I have. It's called ice blue. (15319-34) It could be purchased from the manufacturer fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for bedding for lake place. Plaids, cherries, checks, denim. Any ideas of where to look?
    4 Kommentare
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this chandelier from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have a recommendation for wood flooring?? We are building a lake home. I would like wide plank, somewhat distressed looking and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the depth of these shelves and counter top?
    Kommentar
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone use Benjamin Moore Silouette as an exterior color? I plan to do a lake home this color with Maple leaf red. Wish I could see a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jcranberry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are building in Montana...Where is the fireplace stone from?? Local?
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...