7 Beiträge
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table recommendations - Hi! I’m looking for coffee table recommendations for my new townhome living room. I was thinking travertine or another natural material so t... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Teen lounge decor/layout - Hi! I’m looking for suggestions on wall/table decor and lighting to cozy up this space for my 16&18 yr olds. Also I’d like to possibly u... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi-traffic family room needs some love and a better layout! - This room is such a snooze. I’m ready to get rid of everything and start over, including carpet but that will have to wait. We have a small ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painters start Monday...Advice on exterior paint colors please! - Excuse the mess! Home improvements are underway and we need to decide on paint colors. Top contender is SW Gauntlet Gray; also like SW Dovet... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping/house color/front porch columns - We are getting a new roof and painting our exterior in the near future and would like to replace the columns. Would you change from round co... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me finish this room! - This avocado green velvet sofa was my husband's grandmothers and I thought it was pretty cool. The table between the chairs was hers too, an... Lesen Sie mehr
    44 Kommentare
jdail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Kitchen lighting - We recently had a water leak in our kitchen and had a section of the ceiling removed near the pendants. The ceiling has been repaired and lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar