15 Beiträge
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would a round rug work? - Hi houzzers, I want to change this rug because I find myself tirelessly cleaning the cream portions of this rug. Also want something a bit b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with empty space - Hello all! We have this empty space in our living room and I've been wanting to fill it. We do need more seating so I was thinking about a b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color paint on walls? - we have similar colors in our bathroom. can you please tell me what color paint is on the wall? Thank you! beautiful design!
    1 Kommentar
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Next: family room! Help! - Hi houzzers. The next project is the family/play room. It's the last room in the house that we need to finish and its giving me a hard time.... Lesen Sie mehr
    51 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with living room wall. - Hi everyone I'm back! So I finally found a beautiful painting to put on my living room wall. thanks to you, i purchased a painting of a hors... Lesen Sie mehr
    95 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom help! Wall art or photos? - Hi houzzers! We just purchased our first home and I've been decorating each room one by one. I'm almost done with master bedroom but what do... Lesen Sie mehr
    97 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would u put on this wall? - Hello! We recently purchased our home and its coming along thanks to many of you. What would you put on this wall? Seems so empty. I was thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    172 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you put here? - Hi everyone. Trying to finish up my living room. What would you put above the tv? Floating shelves, mirrors, or nothing?
    9 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think about this painting - Is it too high? I want to lower it. I also think maybe its a bit small but hubby bought it for our new home and he loves it. Please help!
    17 Kommentare
jdavid10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this painting too high? - Should I lower this painting over the couch?
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...