13 Beiträge
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
These window! - Who makes them, please?
    1 Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Manufacturer/Color & Paint Colors - After much angst over color choices for our new project, I stopped when I saw this and said, "This is it!" May I ask paint/stain colors on... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Paint Color - This is just swanky! May I asked the wall paint color, please?
    1 Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows... - Gorgeous home. Wondering if my eyes are deceiving me, or if I'm seeing great grids/frame to the windows upstairs and white grids/frame downs... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Further deatails on window Color/Material - I see your answer that these are Marvin windows. Are they wood, painted a soft gray? Or vinyl in gray? Just making sure my eyes aren't decei... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jdhepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows: - Hello. Are the windows painted wood windows? If they are vinyl, would you please share the manufacturer and color? Lovely combination.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...