13 Beiträge
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What vanity? - I need a vanity 34 " wide vanity. Is there a company who makes these custom sizes? What is the best color for a vanity?
    Kommentar
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are these chairs? - Name of these chairs, please.
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink faucet - I cannot find a faucet to fit this bath sink. I need an 8 inch center. Thank you. JHyatt
    4 Kommentare
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get faucet/ fixtures for my @55 year old sink - I am having a problem with my hot water faucet on this American Standard sink. The fixtures are green so I do not want to put a white vanity... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When using chrome fixtures, what kind of metal do you use for towel ba - When using chrome faucets and trim in the bath and shower, what metal for towel bars? Can you blend polished nickel bars or is it better to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this neutral paint color too dark for a mountain home ? - I have used Sherwin Williams Ivoire as the wall neutral in an 8' tall kitchen/den. The new kitchen cabinets and one paneled wall on left sid... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who crafted the fireplace? - I like the fieldstone fireplace. Who crafted this design?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Jane Hyatt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can you find these floor lamps? - I like the floor lamps and shades. Are these available in Asheville?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...