30 Beiträge
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to modernize this 1961 split level? - Looking to renovate the exterior in clean modern style. The middle entrance/porch section doesn't seem quite right. Thinking maybe build a b... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to achieve a simple yet impactful landscape? - Thanks for all the helpful feedback from this design dilemma that has helped me decide to not make any major investments in windows/new sidi... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How modern can you go? - I'm looking to update the curb appeal of my 1965 ranch. I'd like to go as modern as possible to match the renovated interior without being t... Jetzt abstimmen
    18 Kommentare    24 Stimmen
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to finish drywall around wood joists. - I'm interested in adding drywall over the painted beadboard in my sunroom, but not sure how to get a nice finish around the wood joists. Wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to finish sunroom ceiling? - I recently pulled off a cheap vinyl ceiling in my sunroom to reveal wood tongue and groove beadboard under the insulation that appears to be... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to style fireplace mantel/wall - I'm currently finishing up some renovations, and am seeking input for how to style my fireplace mantel/wall. As you can see from the pics, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
jeff1185 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Questions of balance & style - Posted this earlier in the main advice feed before I realized there was a garden specific forum. Hopefully I'll more feedback here! A coupl... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...