24 Beiträge
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Re-Potted My Lemon Tree, Not Sure it's Helping - So I just repotted my Meyer Lemon Tree and it doesn't seem to appreciate the change. It's lost a decent amount of leaves, they yellowed and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May Have Left the Citrus Out Too Long.... - Hey guys, Just wondering if I should be worried about my citrus trees. I did a bad job of keeping an eye on the weather forecast and left my... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Making Lemonade out of Lemons, Figuratively - I'm trying my luck at a Calamondin Tart for Christmas Dinner......wish me luck!
    8 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mislabeled Citrus - I'm wondering if I bought a mislabeled plant. About two years ago I was at local nursery, a nicer one, and came across a small citrus with a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brought the Trees in and I'm Concerned About the Shape - I've finally set my grow room up and I've noticed my Meyer Lemon tree has grown into more of a T shape than a Vase or regular tree. On top o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When Should I Take the Trees Indoor? - It's been an unusually warm fall this year, just a few days ago we had a 90 degree + day in October! I usually plan on bringing the trees in... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It's Finally Fruited! Didn't think I was going to get anything! - I was beginning to think my orange tree wouldn't put out any fruit.  My Meyer flowered months ago and now has golf ball sized fruit but all ... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I RePot my Tree Now? - I'm thinking about repotting my lemon tree. It's been in the same pot for about 2 years and is growing on a steep angle. Is there a best tim... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How Can I Beat Scale That Keeps Coming Back? - This winter my Meyer Lemon got hit hard by scale. I tried treating with need with very little luck and only really started to make a dent on... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Jeff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tornado Warning! Everyone Back in the House! - We have a Tornado warning here in MD from now until 3 am. Figured the plants would be better off back in the house than risk high winds. I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...