5 Beiträge
JGGM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Millennial Bachelor Seeks Advice on 90s Family Room - I bought this house a few months ago. It was built in the mid-90s. While it needs a complete downstairs remodel, I’m going to have to do it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
JGGM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have you ever sold a house after just purchasing it? - I closed on a new construction home with a relatively large tract builder about 7 months ago. I actually wanted to back out of the purchase ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
JGGM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anything be done to stop painted cabinets from peeling ? - Hello Houzzers. I moved in a brand new house at the end of October. I’m a single guy and honestly don’t really cook much. So to say the kitc... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
JGGM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with long entry hall - I bought a new house from a tract builder. When I signed paperwork there was nowhere in the entire city for me to walk through this floor pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
JGGM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with long entry way - I moved into a brand new house a few months ago. I don’t really care for it at this point, but that’s a whole other topic. One of the things... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar