65 Beiträge
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help identify this kallista shower cartridge - The shower stopped producing hot water and has reduced overall pressure. The plumber can’t identify this shower cartridge. Can anyone help??... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot water heater working but sinks not getting hot? - We have a new hot water heater that is working fine. We’ve noticed over the last three days that the water in the sinks, not shower, is not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color is the powder room walls? - What color paint are the walls in the powder room?
    Kommentar
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powder room paint to brighten space - I have the opportunity to paint my powder room and would like to brighten the space. It is a small powder room, and when we painted it nine ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nest thermostat stopped communicating with ac unit (all of a sudden) - I’ve had my Nest thermostat for 5 years now. As of yesterday morning all of a sudden when I control the Nest either from the app or physical... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blackout shade help! - I have blackout shades in my son’s room, but he doesn’t like the light that comes from the sides or bottom in the summer. I have used comman... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shades that won’t move with a fan - My two boys have roller shades in their rooms right now (rooms are about 10’x14’) but they hit the side of the window or sill alllll night l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help bringing color and energy to room - I have recently redone my living room. I wanted a dramatic room, and i got that. But it seems dull and in need of some color and energy. I h... Lesen Sie mehr
    88 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what product to connect pipe and dehumidifier? - My dehumidifier has a male thread to connect a continuous drain pipe, but the piping my contractor installed is 1/2” with no threading. I or... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
J R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LVP buckling and leveling cement under it cracking - I installed luxury vinyl planks with a good thickness in my basement this past winter, in New York State. My contractor put leveling cement ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...