4 Beiträge
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I remove the built in wardrobe above the stairs? - Above our stairs is a built in wardrobe within an alcove in one of the bedrooms. Years ago a previous owner installed the wardrobe into what... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door dilemma?! - We are having an oak framed porch added to our house as part of our renovation work. I have attached a photo of our house, the design of por... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Period home - where to put the TV? - We live in an old 1800's mill house, we're slowly renovating and restoring back to an elegant country home. I need some ideas for what to do... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
Jennifer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window dressing - what to do!? - I love the windows in our house, apart from the rot here and there but we'll get that resolved soon. What do I do though to dress them? I wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar