23 Beiträge
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this common lumber? - Trying to decide between select and common for an install. I assume this is common?
    Kommentar
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling Height - Beautiful details! Are these 8" ceilings?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen width? - What is the width of this kitchen?
    Kommentar
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb appeal ALERT! - This house sits on a street where every house is an exact copy. Without changing it so much that is doesn't fit in the neighborhood, what wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for chandelier size... - My dining room is 14' x 13' with 9 ft. ceilings. I have my eye on an 8 arm brass chandelier that measures 34" wide and 20" tall. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the dimensions of this room? - I would love to be able to use 3 sofas in my 21 x 24 family room. So inviting!
    1 Kommentar
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture layout and scale - We'll be building a new house very shortly and will be purchasing new family room furniture. Size of the room will be 21'x24'7". I think... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you have this piece painted? - I would love to do this to a bedroom dresser! Can you please tell me where you had it finished? I live in the Philly area.
    1 Kommentar
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DImensions - Any idea what the length of this entire room is, from range to FP? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
jensaint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of this space? - Beautifully done. Do you know the approx. dimensions of family room and kitchen together?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...