29 Beiträge
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatments for row of 5 windows in kitchen - Fellow houzzers -- any advice on what window treatments would look best on these windows? I don't need the treatments to be operable as I do... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain rod placement: Too low? Too high? - Would appreciate thoughts on whether this is the right placement for my curtain rod? I just can't seem to get used to the look of the rod pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need landscaping advice to hide unsightly air/heat units - My family uses a side entry into our new house. This south-facing side has two large air/heat units. I'm trying to figure out the best way t... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bird bath - anyone know where to find one of these rock bird baths?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm guessing the bookcases are custom built ins... I'm looking for non-custom pieces similar to these. Bookshelves on top -- with cabinets -... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm looking for a similar bedspread ... mostly white with deep brown as an accent color. (it may be black here.) I've looked everywhere. Any... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone know a source for this rug? thx!
    7 Kommentare
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone know where to find these exterior lights?
    4 Kommentare
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone know of a source for similar sconces? thx!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone know where to find a similar hutch as the one featured here?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...