15 Beiträge
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beams - How tall are the ceilings? This room is gorgeous!
    1 Kommentar
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open concept dining room decor HELP! - This space has me stumped, as I don't know what to do with it. The two windows are the problem, but I can't change them. The wall is 111&quo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding Architectural interest - I'm thinking of adding the above Dome over my dining room table to add some drama. Anyone have experience or strong feeling (for/against)? S... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffered Ceiling system - Has anyone installed a coffered ceiling system? I saw them at Architectural Depot and have wondered if it's easy to install. The instruction... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jepjmp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...