4 Beiträge
Jerod Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout spacing for wavy edged subway tile. Shower Walls. 3 x 12 - Trying to determine the best grout line spacing and layout for our new subway tile walls. We found these tiles: https://www.flooranddecor.c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Jerod Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how has the pickled look held up? - Im close to doing this on our floors, but have read the seams can get dirty after a year.
    Kommentar
Jerod Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile is Apache black and white. - Floor and decor stocks it. awesome tile for the price.
    Kommentar
Jerod Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
45 x 5 massive dead rosemary removal - How should I go about getting these out of the ground? I was thinking that a winch may be good? I also have a chainsaw. They are probably 8 ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare