70 Beiträge
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soapstone – to oil or not to oil - This is my unoiled Soapstone. I just washed the entire thing and rinsed thoroughly and dried with two large towels. It looks amazing right n... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Odor and off-gassing from new oak floors - In late February we had new white oak flooring installed in our bedroom to match existing floors in the rest of our house. We hired the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Roman shades - I recently had Roman shades made. The first picture with the yellowish curtains is the inspiration photo that I sent to the maker. The secon... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ridge vent and soffits on garage? - Hi, we just had our roof replaced, and it has not been a great experience. During the process, which included replacing the decking, we ende... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wolf R366. Should I buy it? - Hi, I have an opportunity to purchase a wolf R366 gas range. I don't know a whole lot about Wolf, but I know that this is a discontinued ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
less expensive balcony or railing for french doors - Hi, and thanks in advance for your help! We're finishing a renovation of our home in NJ, but in the meantime we have moved to Connecticut d... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
requirements for hand railings in New Jersey for Exterior stairs - Hi, can anyone point me to the building code for New Jersey exterior stairs? We have four doorways that need stoops. My understanding is... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp post and lantern - Hi, where can I get the lamppost and lantern?
    1 Kommentar
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Viking open burner advice needed - I have a chance to buy a Viking open burner 36" range for $1100 It's five years old and in excellent shape. Model No: VGIC3654GSS Fuel ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Betsey Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Viking open burner - I have a chance to buy a Viking open burner 36" range for $1100 It's five years old and in excellent shape. Model No: VGIC3654GSS F... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...