5 Beiträge
jesk28 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are these chairs from? - Love these chairs! Where are they from?
    Kommentar
jesk28 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugly exterior needs update! - Hi everyone- Thanks in advance for your design advice and input! We are updating our hi ranch house exterior with new siding, etc. I don't ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jesk28 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updating high ranch exterior-- need your advice! - Hi everyone- Thanks in advance for your design advice and input! We are finally updating our exterior with new siding, shutters, etc and I d... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jesk28 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Ugly raised ranch needs help - Help! We recently bought our first home and I need advice of how to easily update this tired raised ranch. I hate the brown cedar shingles b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
jesk28 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOVE this room! Where is artwork from? - Hi I love love love this room. Can you please tell me where the artwork is from? Both the framed piece and the piece above the bed? Thank yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar