21 Beiträge
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - What’s the ceiling height in area where fireplace is in?
    Kommentar
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - There are two different dimensions listed on this item. What are the correct dimensions?
    1 Kommentar
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - what is the size of the subway tile?
    Kommentar
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Can you please share source for backsplash.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - What is the size of the subway tile?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mattress Box - Hello looking into a mattress for this bed. What are the dimensions of the "mattress box" How high is the area where the box spring goes? I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom Kitchen Hood - Hello I am getting a custom hood built. My cooktop is 30 in. wide, therefore I am going with a 36in hood. How big should the vent insert be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window trim & baseboards - Hello I’m getting plantation shutters installed and I need to decide on frame. My baseboards are more “Victorian “ style and the window casi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling decor - Hi is this tile or wood on the ceiling? Love it
    4 Kommentare
Jess S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This remodel is lovely! - Is the faucet stainless steel or brushed nickel?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...