13 Beiträge
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's going on with all of these studs? - Hi, we've been working with a few different contractors in order to open up this doorway. We knew it was load bearing but were assured that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing Between different Kitchen Layouts! Can't decide - I have two preferred kitchen layouts for my remodel. They both have good and bad points. Mainly functionality vs light. This will be a comp... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soaker Tub in Master Bedroom? - I have a small bathroom that currently has a shower/tub combo. i would like to remove that and install a large open shower. i'm then thinki... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bugs on my Meyer Lemon Tree - ok, i'm pretty grossed out by these little bugs. Is this curable? My bush is potted and indoors. I just noticed all these little crawly gu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Closet Herb Garden, how many lights? - I'm looking to have a small herb garden in one of my kitchen closets. two 30 by 24 inch shelves. would one 6500k T5 HO light per shelf be ok... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Places to purchase light fixtures in Canada? - I'm looking to purchase over island and over dining table light fixtures but I keep ending up on American sites. i like the Visual Comfort l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Starting with Basil - Good afternoon, (sorry for the novel) I am currently trying to grow sweet basil, which i purchased from the grocery store last month and I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer vs Doors with organizer for pots and pans - Help! My husband really wants to have door with a rev-a-shelf organizer. But i prefer the look of drawers. He likes the neatness of these ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help deciding fridge placement! Worried I'm messing this up - We are considering moving our fridge and taking down the upper cabinets around them in order to put a large passthrough on that wall. Im p... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jessica Devlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward asymetrical fireplace wall - I love the look of fireplaces with built ins on either side and lots of trim detail but I find the cubby beside my fireplace to be very awkw... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...