18 Beiträge
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I replace this carpet inlay with? BUDGET option.... - I bought this house a year ago and on ofy least favorite aspects is this inlaid carpet square in the open living area. I much prefer hardwo... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on how to revamp this Ikea dresser - I painted this Tarva dresser about five years ago. it worked great in my old condo with the light colored flooring, but I moved into a house... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ISO cheap, short-term flooring for home office - I moved into my house in July. My beloved little dog almost immediately started peeing on the original, ivory carpet, which I don't want an... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Panicking over what to paint walls in smallish MBR... - I moved into this ranch home in July. The carpets are original and need to go. the rest of the home has red oak hardwood flooring, so I am g... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me select natural/woven shades for bedroom - I've wanted natural shades forever and finally am purchasing. Probably at Lowe's unless you all have a better suggestion. I want a lighter... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dislike carpet but need to put something in bedroom near existing wood - I'm not a carpet fan. But I just moved into a home with existing hardwoods in the hall and living areas. The carpet in the bedrooms must go.... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please look at my new recessed lights...is it just me? serious regrets - I recently installed two brand new recessed lights, and switched two existing ones to recessed. Let me be clear in that I completely accep... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with alternatives to flush mount lighting! kitchen and hall - Hello! I just moved into this home built in ‘99. It’s a pretty basic suburban home, so I’m not trying to maintain any particular architectu... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need door and shutter color ideas for small ranch - Hi! I just moved into this ranch in upstate NY. I hate the dark red trim, shutters and door. I need ideas for good door colors. I have been... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
jessicalacey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door and shutter color needed! any assistance appreciated - I just moved into this ranch in upstate NY. I am not a fan of the dark red door and shutters. I am a Florida girl at heart (lived there for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...