5 Beiträge
Jess Tea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stylizing half bath - So I did my first diy remodel and want ideas about what’s wrong. I’m thinking maybe black lighting or shelves or something? Ideas?!
    14 Kommentare
Jess Tea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What’s wrong with this space? - Hey all!! I am starting a new job from home and need to create a space that I can use for telehealth. This is what I’ve come up with so far... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Jess Tea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace mantle styling ideas - Well I’m loving the new layout of the living room but now I’m trying To figure out what to put ON the fireplace without it looking too clutt... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jess Tea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinion poll: guest bedroom or study - i have the joy of deciding if I want a guest room or office. I’ll Set up a Craft space with the office. Would it be best upstairs or in the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jess Tea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Main living room needs help - Aloha!!! Hoping someone can give me a few bright ideas. We have little to no budget. Furniture is mostly Thrift store chic (not shown is th... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare