6 Beiträge
jfleaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about Rug - Hi there, I love the Souk rug and am thinking about purchasing it but am concerned about how it will hold up. Any feedback would be so helpf... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jfleaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
question about rug - Hi there, I love the west elm rug and am thinking about purchasing it but am concerned about how it will hold up. How has it held up? Any in... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jfleaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about Rug - Hi there, I love the west elm rug and am thinking about purchasing it. But I am concerned about how it will hold up and about the shedding. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jfleaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about Rug - Hi there, I love the west elm Souk rug. How has it held up over the years? Thanks!
    Kommentar
jfleaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jfleaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - Hi there. What is the type of wood on the floors? Maple? Thank you!
    Kommentar