4 Beiträge
jgentry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware help- need quick - Can anyone recommend where to order cabinet pulls and knobs? There are soooooooo many options, but I really need fast shipping as a priority... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jgentry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When can I start putting stuff back?? - The cabinets are installed, and the range and frig. It's a four week wait to have our Quartz countertop installed. So of course no water unt... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jgentry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop help? - My husband and I have been renovating our kitchen since January. It has been a diy project so far with Barker cabinets and he and I doing e... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jgentry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture arrangement help PLEASE - I can't seem to arrange my living room so it feels right. If I place the sofa or LS in front of the French door, I have to put it quite far ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare