7 Beiträge
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How deep is the cabinet on the right? - They look like they are about 12"?
    2 Kommentare
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Maker - I really love how the cabinets came out. Can you share the name of the cabinet maker?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa laptop stand - Where are the sofa laptop stands from? I could use one of those.
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nuts - Where are those large nuts from?
    1 Kommentar
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
jhackett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor lighting ideas - I wanted to put some lights in my yard and on the outside of my house and I was looking for some ideas on what other people have done.
    3 Kommentare