4 Beiträge
Jillian Caesar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color do I replace the barn red under the deck? - i am so sad with how the color of the top of the deck turned out. I wanted more natural and it screams orange to me. So now I don’t trust my... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Jillian Caesar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to make a nice office space - I need a little help with this space, trying to make my office feel more pleasant to be in. Its on the end of my family room. i think I shou... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Jillian Caesar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shingle and deck stain color? - Help! I can't decide what shingle color to pick. I also need to pick a new stain for my deck that will compliment. We picked cedar hoping fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jillian Caesar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room wall art - I've just rearranged my living room and need help with what to do with the walls. Everything already up is from before the move. The wall wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare