8 Beiträge
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My guest bathroom makeover before and after - I've always been wanting to remodel all the bathrooms in the house. I finally took the time to finish my first guest bathroom makeover as a ... Lesen Sie mehr
34 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which kind of Wallpaper is in this picture and where can I get it? - Hello! I love this picture and I bought the bed because of this picture! I've been looking for the wallpaper for a while and I know Damask W... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this wallpaper? - This is Bassette Furniture's catalog picture and I LOVE the wallpaper behind the bed! Bassette do not have it for sale. Who know where I can... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking out a love seat! - We have a tan color sleeper sofa in downstairs living area by the stairs, but now we need a love seat by the stair wall to finish the look. ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for Living room furniture placement - I'm struggling with how to place my furniture in my living room. The space is not very big and it has corner fireplace, stair rails and conn... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Jillian Cui hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help to choose color for accent wall - I'm thinking of doing an accent wall in the formal dinning room. The main color of the whole dinning/living area is beige. I tried different... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare