9 Beiträge
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Knotty Pine - Judy - thanks for keeping the knotty pine and showing us how to update and make it beautiful again! I so appreciate that! My grandparents'... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper - where can I order this wallpaper and does it come in other colors?
    1 Kommentar
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy this wallpaper in the US? - Where can this wallpaper be purchased in the US?
    Kommentar
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Exterior color. - We are building down a long winding driveway and after the last turn, you see our home. Out of view is a red barn woodworking shop. I need... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No question, just a shout out! - We saw that wavy tile and it was $$$!!! But I just LOVE how you used it as an accent! Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color assistance - We are building a modern farmhouse and attached is the color of my fireplace stone along with 3 planks from our CoreTech floor. our ceiling... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a good Exterior White color! Help! - There are SO MANY WHITES!!! Our modern farmhouse will be at the end of a long lane and I want the house to POP when you turn the last corne... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jjaneri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
COREtec Plus Flooring - We are building and looking for a wide rustic plank floor. I stopped into a flooring store and am most intrigued by the benefits of COREtec... Lesen Sie mehr
31 „Gefällt mir“    956 Kommentare