103 Beiträge
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone else in agony over chili thrips? - Since the baking heat of July and now steaming August, the chili thrips have been merciless. It’s clear which roses are iron-clad and unfaze... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dahlia tuber trading/selling - Hi all, Im wonder how people go about trading ir selling tubers. I have a couple of gardener pals to trade 1-2 dahlias, but I also have colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bouquets as we enter June - I’ve been enjoying working with new flower types from the garden. Here are a few recent bouquets: Roses shown: Belinda’s Dream, Boscobe... Lesen Sie mehr
    54 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose Road Trip, Rosarians and Roses! - Note to self, the body needs more recovery time from transcontinental travel immediately followed by driving up to NorCal and back, but boy,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ode to peach-colored roses - I tend to prefer warm tones in the garden, and roses that are peach/apricot in color are so attractive. Paul Bocuse will soon be in full flu... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calling all Yellow Rose Lovers! - I’ve planted all yellow/gold roses in my front beds and just love how cheerful everything looks! Golden Celebration’s spring flush brings so... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    65 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Close-up Rose Portraits - I find astounding just how diverse roses are, and the beauty of how blooms present themselves. I invite you to share close-ups of what is bl... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    135 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First blooms of Belinda’s Dream - I pruned Belinda’s Dream a bit late, but left a few longer canes. Here are her first blooms. Tons of buds coming along, but looking forward ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climbing rose Irene Bonnet - I’ve read as many posts as I could about rose Irene Bonnet, but I wanted to confirm how big this variety gets. The pics I’ve seen suggest th... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pope John Paul II - This pic is taken past prime for an HT bloom, but one has to admire Pope John Paul II’s crystalline white countenance. He’s coupled with whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...