11 Beiträge
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
exterior paint colors - I am looking for any advice on our exterior paint color. We are replacing the windows and then painting. We are looking the change the yell... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining/living combo - I have some design questions about my dining/living room combination. My first question is drapery. I have a window in the dining room and a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    93 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape help-Front yard - I am looking for help on ideas for revamping my front yard. I live in California, zone 14 or 9b. I have a large front yard for this area w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop profile - I am trying to decide between three countertop profiles. I am using Taj Mahal quartzite. I am looking at eased, 1/4" round or 1/4&quo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island lighting - Due to ceiling height variations I can only have one wire for my island. The island is 75" by 51." My lower ceiling where this wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash with Taj Mahal - I know that this topic has been discussed to death so sorry for the additional post. Most backsplashes I have found or that have been discu... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Induction Range - Trying to choose our range for our kitchen remodel. Based on online reviews it looked like the GE was a good choice. However, reading the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design ideas - I have asked for help a few times before but we are changing the parameters of our kitchen remodel a little. We are looking to redo the ent... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel help - Cross posted with Kitchens: I had a thread about two years ago where I got help with my kitchen layout. https://www.gardenweb.com/discussi... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Joanna Cucchi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel help - I had a thread about two years ago where I got help with my kitchen layout. https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/3259265/kitchen-layout-he... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...