11 Beiträge
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower floor tile - match charcoal slate floors or white subway walls? - I have about 24 hours to make this decision, so all advice welcome! Really hoping Beth jumps in because she’s been involved in some of my ot... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do - redo floor or take $9k? - The renovation saga continues! We just had engineered hardwoods installed in most of our new house - 3mm French white oak with a nearly natu... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Emergency paint advice - switch BM lines after the first coat? - So the painter did his first coat of paint, and coverage is far from sufficient. It also didn’t look exactly like what we tested, though I u... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honed quartz countertops - OK in a bathroom? - We’re redoing our master bath and the vanity countertop is our last big decision for materials. Goal is a mid-century modern inspired look. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tan vinyl windows - black sliding glass doers, or need to match? - We’re renovating our new house, and it currently has tan/almond vinyl double hung windows with no muntins. They aren’t my preferred color or... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom vanity/cabinet dos and don'ts - This week I finally met with some people regarding a vanity for our bathroom renovation, and I'm realizing I have a lot to learn! Here are t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered wood floors - aluminum oxide acacia or UV oil oak? - I am having a serious flooring conundrum and would greatly appreciate advice, opinions, horror stories, love stories, etc. We have demoed th... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Skylight over bathroom vanity? - We are redoing our master bath, and while the original plan was to do a centered 2’x4’ skylight in the middle of the room, the roof in that ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    46 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Central TX tree ID - maybe laurel, but fan-shaped pods? - Trying to ID this tree from our new house - unfortunately this is the best picture I have that shows what I'm talking about. I thought it co... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
j k hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior help - paint full house, limewash brick, just paint siding? - We're a month away from closing on our house and we're trying to scope what we can do to update this dated exterior. There are a couple area... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...